Custom Jewelry Q&As
- It takes between 7-10 days to create your jewelry pieces and another 7-21 days for shipping.
Can I change my customized jewelry style after payment?
- No, customized items cannot be modified once your purchase is completed.
Can I return my customized jewelry after payment?
- Customized items cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged.
What materials are the customized jewelry made of?
- Our customized items are 14k/18k Gold/ Platinum Plated Jewelry. The plating process uses genuine 14k/18K gold/ platinum over stainless steel. Stainless steel is tarnish free & hypoallergenic.
Can I order my custom nameplate necklace with punctuation marks?
- Yes, you can enter letters and punctuation marks to create your own unique custom pieces.
Can I wear my custom jewelry when I am swimming or bathing?
- Yes, our custom jewelry pieces are water resistant, you can wear them while swimming and bathing. However, we do not recommend doing this everyday to protect the finish of the jewelry.
How to clean my custom made jewelry?
- Use a soft cloth to clean your jewelry pieces to restore its shine. If additional cleaning is needed, use warm soapy water and clean with a soft cloth.